Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blogging

I really enjoyed the movie "Julie & Julia." It was actually really good. I didn't think I would like it because I'm not a huge fan of Meryl Streep, but it was actually pretty good. I thought it was incredible.. that this girl got so much attention over just blogging. Although, I was disappointed with the end.. because they never got to meet! How lame! :P

Blogging is cool though. I've had previous blogs in the past.. but never really kept up with them. I think it would be awesome to have a career where you just blog. Maybe I'll look into it. ;) Haha. Don't really know. We'll see. Taking this class.. really makes me WANT to continue writing blogs. I just never know what to write about. Maybe.. I should figure out something I enjoy doing. Like Julie. Oh gosh. :P

People get fired from their jobs for blogging though! How ridiculous is that? One, because.. ummm.. freedom of speech? Ever heard of it? Also, why would you even write about a co-worker or boss.. if you know they could easily access your blog. Come on people, be smart.

Starting right now.. I'm gonna keep up with my blogs. I feel like writing more! :D

I wonder if anyone other than my Writing of the 21st century teacher or students in the class.. actually read this..
Hmmm.. I guess I'll never know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment