Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Catfish

This movie is actually really interesting. I thought it was going to be kinda boring when I heard it was a documentary. But.. it's actually pretty good. I think it's interesting to have a pen pal.. but this is kinda creepy. They lied to him about a bunch of stuff. That's shady. I don't know what's going to happen when they get to their house.. but I hope it's something good. I hope that they ARE lying. I think that would be a lot more interesting to watch. :) Nev is interesting. I like him. His chest hair is crazy though. But.. he's a pretty interesting person. Angela is kinda weird. She kinda creeps me out with her "sexy" pictures. And.. Megan is kinda odd too. I don't know if I honestly believe Abby exists. She might. Who knows. But.. I don't think she does. I'm really excited to see the next part of it. I was like rawr when Mr. Krebs turned it off. :( Haha. Oh well. I'm just really excited to see the next part. The paintings are really good though. And.. the whole part about the studio.. not being occupied for four years.. after Angela told Nev that they bought that for Abby.. to have as her studio..... that's SHADY. I don't really know what's going to happen. Hmmm.. I don't know. All I know is I'm excited to finish it! I'm kinda glad we watched this over "The Social Network" movie.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment